Bethany Family Pet Clinic is the very 1st Fear Free Certified Veterinary Practice in the state of Oregon. We are also the 3rd in the NW and the 10th in the US and Canada. We are very proud to have not just met the expectations required for this certification but have actually exceeded them. This means any team member looking to apply must be want to become Fear Free Certified individually. If you have the desire we will help you get there.
We are seeking an individual to join our enthusiastic and energetic health care team as a full- or part-time CVT or Experienced Veterinary/Technician Assistant. Our eight doctor practice has state-of-the-art equipment, is AAHA accredited, a Fear Free Certified Practice, and Certified Cat Friendly, located in Bethany Village. We give professional, honest, and caring support to all of our valued clients and their pets. We are committed to provide wellness, healing, comfort, and always practice the best quality medicine so that our patients may live longer and healthier lives. We are open seven days a week, and are looking for a standout applicant to join our team.
The ideal candidate will be compassionate, able to work in a fast- paced environment, be a team player, be courteous to our staff and clients, and have exceptional patient care skills.Candidates must possess excellent technical skills including: small animal restraint, phlebotomy, radiography, in-house laboratory, surgical prep, anesthesia monitoring, surgical assisting, patient nursing, dental prophies, dental assisting, and dental radiography. Candidates must also possess excellent written, verbal and computer skills.
- Great co-workers who are your teammates not your competitors
- A chance to be a part of shaping an innovative and progressive workplace
- The opportunity to further your skills through continuing education
- A competitive, hourly wage (DOE)
- Health, dental, vision insurances and paid time off (after 90 days of service)
- 401(k) (after 12 months of service)
- Pet care discounts
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- License to work as a Certified Veterinary Technician in the state of Oregon (if applying for CVT position)
- Ideally have at least one year of veterinary or animal handling experience, two years preferred
- Ability to work weekends and holidays
- Ability to comfortably lift 40lbs
- Experience with Avimark a big plus!
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Veterinary: 1 year (Required)
- United States (Required)